KONNECTED CLOUD NOW AVAILABLE! NO SAMSUNG SMARTTHINGS HUB NEEDED! THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY! NO ADDITIONAL HARDWARE REQUIRED!
The Alarm Panel 2 – Smaller, Smarter, and More Reliable Than Ever!
- – Improved WiFi antenna design
- – Smaller form factor
- – Improved component quality and build quality
- – Improved power efficiency
- – Built-in lightning and short-circuit protection
- – Built-in overcurrent protection
- – Increased siren output current maximum to 2A
- – Expansion port for use with INTERFACE module
Everything that you loved about the Konnected Alarm Panel still remains the same. This new board runs the same open-source firmware and software, works with the same growing list of smart home platforms, and is straightforward and easy to install.
Your Home is Pre-Wired to be a Smart Home
Millions of homes are built pre-wired for alarm systems, but most of these systems are decades outdated. Wired alarm systems have traditionally been closed systems that customers had to pay a monitoring company up to £100 per month to use! Many homeowners with pre-installed alarm systems rarely or never use them because they are inconvenient, ineffective or too expensive to maintain.
Konnected changes all that with their open source software, simple hardware, and integrations with leading home automation platforms SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat and OpenHAB.
Most traditional alarm systems are limited to 8 or 12 zones, forcing installers to group multiple sensors together into a zone. Konnected is infinitely expandable, allowing your customer to have granular visibility into each and every door, window, motion, and other sensor in your home. Each 6-zone module operates independently, and the system can be expanded easily at any time by simply adding more modules.
FEATURES & SPECS
- – ESP8266 Microcontroller
- – WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- – Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
- – No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- – No ongoing cost or subscription required!
- – USB port for customising firmware and/or advanced debugging
WORKS WITH WIRED SENSORS & DEVICES
Breathe new life into all the sensors already wired in your home and make them visible and actionable in your Smart Home app.
- – Door and Window Sensors
- – Wired PIR Motion Sensors
- – Wired Glass-Break Detectors
- – Water leak detectors
- – Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors*
- – Alarm Siren and Strobe Light
- – Konnected panel(s) depending on the size of your kit.
- – Piezo buzzer (2 buzzers included in 24-Zone kit)
- – 12V DC power adapter
- – Power splitter cable (for 12-zone kits and larger)
- – Adhesive mounting standoffs