KONNECTED CLOUD NOW AVAILABLE! NO SAMSUNG SMARTTHINGS HUB NEEDED! THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY! NO ADDITIONAL HARDWARE REQUIRED!
FEATURES & SPECS
- – ESP32 Microcontroller
- – WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- – Ethernet connectivity: 100BASE-TX 802.3u
- – Power over Ethernet capable: PoE+ 802.3at
- – Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
- – AUX Power Out: 12VDC (max 1A when powered via PoE)
- – No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- – No ongoing cost or subscription required!
- – USB port for customising firmware and/or advanced debugging
- – 12 input zones
- – 1 dedicated 12V alarm output (max 2A)
- – 1 dedicated 3.3V signal output
- – 1 toggle-able 12V/3.3V output
- – Zones 1-8 may be used as 3.3V output zones
- – Zones 1-8 may be used for digital sensors (i.e. temperature)
- – 5VDC supply for low-power relays/sensors
- – Very low power consumption (< 2.5W)
Most traditional alarm systems are limited to 8 or 12 zones, forcing installers to group multiple sensors together into a zone. Konnected is infinitely expandable, allowing you to have granular visibility into each and every door, window, motion, and other sensor in your home. Each 12-zone Alarm Panel Pro operates independently, and the system can be expanded easily at any time by simply adding more boards.
POWER OVER ETHERNET
The Alarm Panel Pro is PoE+ capable, meaning that you only need a PoE+ compliant network switch to power the device and AUX connected accessories*.
Or, use the included power adapter with unpowered Ethernet or WiFi connectivity.
* Maximum 1A AUX output (including siren) when powered via PoE.
WORKS WITH WIRED SENSORS & DEVICES
Breathe new life into all the sensors already wired in your home and make them visible and actionable in your Smart Home app.
- – Door and Window Sensors
- – Wired PIR Motion Sensors
- – Wired Glass-Break Detectors
- – Water leak detectors
- – Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors*
- – Alarm Siren and Strobe Light
- – Konnected Alarm panel(s) Pro depending on the size of your kit.
- – Interface Modules(s)
- – 12V DC power adapter
- – Power splitter cable (for 12-zone kits and larger)
- – Adhesive mounting standoffs
- – 2-Channel Relay Module
- – Piezo Buzzer
- – Wiring Accessories